- Native English speakers
- Age 22-40
- A recent photo
- Mandatory bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 100 hour TESL/TESOL/CELTA/ESOL Certificate or other recognized certificates
- Transcript of degree
- Police clearance certificate
- Salary 28,000 baht per month
- Fully paid medical insurance (except dentistry)
- 1-2 weeks vacation/holiday
- 5 paid business & sick days per year
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (17-21 days)
- Assistance in obtaining a Non–B Visa
- Visa extension & work permit
- Assistance to find accommodation
- Thai bank account assistance
- Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 4:45 pm. (Depending on school)
- Teachers will be teaching 18-24 periods per week. (Depending on school)
- Class size ranges from 35-45 students per class
- Curriculum provided (Depending on School)
We are seeking for dynamic teachers with a genuine interest in students’ educational development who are willing to create a fun and challenging learning environment. We are presently accepting applications from teachers who are interested in teaching English/Mathematics & Science in Thailand public high schools, kindergarten and secondary schools.
Learn more about Teaching Abroad Thailand here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2JJxMz_ErE
Thai Culture Course (This is mandatory in Thailand)
Successful candidates will have to attend the Thai Culture and Thai Society course.
The cost for this course is 6,400 THB/199$ US.
All this will include: accomodation for 2 days & 3 nights, meals, visits to historical Thai temples & markets and a Thai Culture and Thai Society Certificate.
To apply please click on the 'Apply Now' button on this page OR forward CV and cover letter to Pieter Schoeman: email@example.com
|Contract start date:
||May & November