- Native English Speakers.
- Age 22-35
- A recent photo
- Mandatory Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline
- 100 hour TESL/TESOL/CELTA/ESOL Certificate or other recognized Certificates
- Transcript of Degree
- Police clearance certificate
- Salary 25,000 baht per month.
- Full paid medical insurance (Except Dentistry).
- 1-2 weeks’ Vacation/Holiday.
- 4 Paid business & sick days per year.
- All Thai Government holidays off with pay (17-21 days)
- Assistance in obtaining a Non –B Visa.
- Visa extension & work permit.
- The company will also provide the assistance to find accommodation.
- Thai Bank Account assistance.
- Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 4.45 pm. (Depending on school)
- Teachers will be teaching 18-24 periods per week. (Depending on school)
- (Class size range from 35-45 students per class)
- Curriculum Provided (Depending on School)
- The semester runs from November 1st 2013 to February 28th 2014
We are seeking for dynamic teachers with a genuine interest in students’ educational development who are willing to create a fun and challenging learning environment. We are presently accepting applications from teachers who are interested in teaching English/Mathematics & Science in Thailand public high schools, Kindergarten and Secondary schools.
Thai Culture Course (This is Mandatory in Thailand)
Successful candidates will have to attend the Thai Culture and Thai Society course.
(The cost for this course is 7,999 THB/275$ US)
All this will include: 4 days & 3 nights, accommodation, meals, visits to historical Thai temples & markets and a Thai Culture and Thai Society Certificate.
|Contract start date:
||May & November