As a TEFL teacher, it’s important to understand your students and the ways in which you can help them to achieve their learning goals outside of your lesson plans. Learning English is tricky but by knowing what’s best for your students, you will be better equipped to guide them on their language learning journey.
With this in mind, we’ve created a series of short videos, designed to help English teachers understand what’s vital for student’s success and what teaching considerations you might need to take into account.
- What Makes a GREAT English Teacher? Find out, watch now
- What’s the most difficult thing about learning English? Find out, watch now
- What makes a good English language classmate? Find out, watch now
- What will you be able to do with good English? Find out, watch now
- What’s the best way to remember English vocab? Find out, watch now
- When do you think you will learn English best? Find out, watch now
- Do you need to understand a culture to understand a language? Find out, watch now