120 hour Advanced TEFL Course
This comprehensive course covers the key principles of English teaching in the Core Module, TKT Preparation and two specialist modules. Our guaranteed high training standards ensure that you get the best out of each section of the programme.
The 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course is one of our most comprehensive programmes comprising:
Core Module - The Principles of Teaching English
- Understanding language
- Key English grammar points
- How to teach grammar in the classroom
TKT Units - Preparing you for the internationally recognised TKT
(Teaching Knowledge Test) examination
- Unit 1: Language (Grammar, Lexis, Pronunciation & Functions)
- Unit 2: Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing)
- Unit 3: Learning and Teaching Languages Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 1
- Unit 4: Teaching Materials and Lesson Planning Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 2
- Unit 5: Classroom Management
The above TKT units are a preparation course for the 5 part Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) that will give you a score of 1-4 from the Cambridge ESOL examining body. A good score in this demonstrates familiarity with the theory of English teaching. If you wanted to do this exam you would have to arrange the examination yourself. The cost depends on the local centre. You can find a list of local Cambridge ESOL centres here.
Specialist Modules - Choose 2 from the following:
- Teaching large classes
- Teaching with limited resources
- Learner-based training
- Cultural awareness
Young Learners Teaching
- Teaching young learners
- Behaviour management
- Storytelling with young learners
- Classroom routines
- English for Specific Purposes (e.g. Academic English, Medical English)
- Business English
- Exam classes
Why choose 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course?
This course is one of our most comprehensive packages. Your TEFL teaching career will benefit from a solid foundation in the basics of ELT with knowledge of additional teaching techniques.
The advantages of 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course are:
- Enables you to achieve an internationally accredited qualification - the Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT).
- Study two specialist TEFL training modules of your choice.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of advanced teaching techniques.
Successful completion of the course results in the 120 hour Advanced TEFL certificate.
If you have any queries on this course our team of TEFL experts are ready to help. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our TEFL Express Online Team
All our online course payments are secured through PayPal. All our online courses are valid for 75 days.