25 hour TEFL Essentials: Classroom Management Course
- TEFL Basics
- Best for Jobs
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Classroom Management
- Unit 2: Before the Lesson: The Importance of Planning
- Unit 3: Building the Foundations
- Unit 4: During the Lesson: Lesson Delivery and Classroom Management
- Unit 5: Know Your Students, and finally,
- Unit 6: Troubleshooting: Final Tips and Strategies
What will I learn?
- What classroom management is and why it’s important
- What can go wrong without adequate planning
- Classroom management strategies such as rules and routines, and why they are essential to effective classroom management.
- The importance of knowing your English language students
- Practical classroom tips
Each course unit contains 4-8 bite-sized sections. The sections will be a mix of video tuition where you’re guided by the course presenter, classroom footage and interviews with teachers and learners, reading sections with diagrams, illustrations and tables for you to study.
At the end of each unit you’ll watch real classroom footage of our teachers and students in action. They’ll give you a flavour of what life in the classroom is really like and the best practices of how to manage your students.
After every section, there are practice activities to complete that will make sure you understand and are clear about what you’ve learnt. There are also downloads for every section including reflection and action tasks, further practice tasks and knowledge reference sheets that you should print out to build a fantastic bank of training and teacher materials by the end of your TEFL training.
Is this course right for you?
- If you’re not sure, speak to a TEFL advisor who’ll give you expert advice.
- Look in depth at the importance of classroom management in teaching English as a second language.
- Get a taste for TEFL training with this introductory module.
- Gain an entry level TEFL qualification.
- Upgrade your course at any time to gain a comprehensive TEFL qualification.
Other specialist training modules in this range include Skills, Grammar, Lesson Planning and Lexis & Phonology.
Still not sure? Try our 2-day FREE course access, read the testimonials from other students and see what all the fuss is about.