Native English Teachers Needed in Hong Kong!
- Position: ESL/Class teacher
- Number of positions available: Group 1, 20 teachers; Group 2, 8 teachers Type of school: Private
- Location: Eastern & Western Kowloon
- Start date: Group 1: August; Group 2: September
- End Date: Group 1: July; Group 2: June
- Salary range: Monthly Salary: HK$18,000 no accommodation or HK$12,000 with shared accommodation
- Type of students: All Grades (ages 2-6)
- Teaching hours: Mon to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (Arrive school at least 10 minutes earlier)
- + $500 traveling allowance
- AM class: 8.45am to 12.15
- Lunch: 30 minutes
- PM class: 12.45pm to 4.30pm
- 4.30 to 5.30pm: preparation or teach 1 hour extra curriculum
- Saturday 8.30am to 1.30pm (Three Saturdays/ month)
Housing: Accommodation is provided by the schools. This accommodation will be a shared apartment, and will be located close to the school locations. You will not have to pay for your accommodation, but you will need to cover utility bills. These can be negligible depending on your water and electricity usage.
Please note you will need to put down a small damage deposit of one months’ rent which will be reimbursed at the end of the contract.
- Long Holidays/Annual leave: Total 32 days for Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter
- Trip Allowance: HK$1,000 for each trip x 3 total = HK$3,000
- Completion Bonus: HK$5,000 when completed the contract for airfare allowance
- Must be a citizen of the UK (schools follow British Curriculum and use Jolly phonics)
- Miscellaneous: There will be a security deposit of 1 months’ rent, which will be reimbursed at the end of the contract
- CV + recent photos
- Passport copy
- University degree
- TESOL/TEFL certificate (must have completed at least 100 hours before June, 2014)
- Reference letter from TESOL/TEFL
- Reference letter from previous teaching post (if applicable)
You should be a UK citizen (schools follow British Curriculum and use Jolly phonics)
You can submit your application through our website HERE or email: email@example.com
Contract Start Date: Group 1: August; Group 2: September
Contract length: Group 1: 11 months; Group 2: 9 months
Headquartered in London, UK and serving teachers internationally, TEFL Express is a TEFL course provider that specializes in helping aspiring and current teachers access the exciting world of teaching English as a foreign language.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the ESOL and ESL industry. Our international ESL jobs and teaching consultants work with teachers and schools all over the world. Our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering amazing TEFL content.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at www.teflexpress.co.uk.